RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40’
TOW/TOAD
Jeep JKU
Wow... I mentioned that I wished my orbit would allow me to run into friends.
Someone listened!

Ronni and I are on a post-retirement trip, and decided to take care of some coach things along the way. Our first return to Nappanee since CPU in Feb of 2016.

The first evening I decide to check the forum,,, low and behold @ARD had a previous post about IS ANYONE AT NEWMAR? Realizing that, I told Ronni that we should be looking for a London Aire with a Denali...to which she replied --- there's one parked right next to us!!

It's been a long time since we met at an FMCA rally in Perry, GA. It's absolutely a blessing when we get to find friends along the way. ARD is such a warm, caring, compassionate and plain old fun to hang out with friend. We are so blessed to have our paths cross again!
20240812_143544.jpg

What a surprise at 6 am! I felt like I went home when I saw the two of you! I will always hold you and Ronni close to my heart. Y’all were there at the beginning of my rving adventures. @Neal if you had been there, the reunion would have been complete. Feeling so blessed to see you both again and feasting on Ronni’s black beans was just a BONUS! 😊

That place must do good work. The same faces keep coming back. Hope to see someone next May.

@ARD @Chuggs Kathleen (DW) and I are here now. We are staying at Pla-Mor just down the street. Went to service center today for the factory tour. You folks still in town? I'll be back over at the service center tomorrow to get some parts.

@ARD @Chuggs Kathleen (DW) and I are here now. We are staying at Pla-Mor just down the street. Went to service center today for the factory tour. You folks still in town? I'll be back over at the service center tomorrow to get some parts.
We are both here- in pet lounge. @Chuggs is here til tomorrow and I leave Sun. It would be great to see y’all. Haven’t seen you since Petoskey 2018. 😳

Latest resources

Back