Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Circuit breaker labeled bedroom.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jrmac22

RVF Regular
I have a new to me 2005 diplomat. There is a circuit breaker in the bedroom cabinet that is labeled “bedroom”. The breaker is switched off, but everything in the bedroom seems to be working. Any idea what this breaker supplies power to?

Hello, can you share a picture? Does it turn on/off some lighting? My coach has an on/off switch in the bedroom that turns a light on outside, a security light.

17F03C58-3E4C-4BCF-A22A-B6BF940A39EB.jpeg
17F03C58-3E4C-4BCF-A22A-B6BF940A39EB.jpeg

I have a 2006 Holiday Rambler (built by Monoco) that is almost the same. Does it operate the rear bedroom speakers from the front stereo? I have a wall switch for that but yours might be on a breaker? Or maybe it's for the bedroom ceiling fan option that you may not have? Sometimes they will put in the breakers for options that you didn't get so in case you want to add them the circuitry will already be there. It's cheaper on them than having to wire each coach specifically for their options only.

That panel is the 110 volt AC electrical. So it's not lights, slides or any other 12 volt switches. It may be your plugins.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back