24V Navion
RV Length
Engine
Mercedes Benz
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
We’re newish to Colorado. Looking for a recommendation for service dealer that can do an annual on our Tiffin DP. We’re in Salida, so we’re open to statewide service centers. But, we would prefer appointments for same day service, can’t leave for days or weeks.
joe

jmltech: We live in suburban Phoenix, but have learned to drive to TransWest for knowledgeable service on our Newmar Super C. I don't think they are a Tiffin dealer, but there were several in the service bays when we were there. Three locations : Frederick, Fountain, Grand Junction. I'm only familiar with Frederick, but since Fountain is closer for you, I think they'd be worth a try.

We are familiar withTransWest in Frederick, CO, and they would be a good choice. Good folks there. We bought out current coach from them in 2018.

Just up the road a bit in Loveland is LazyDays RV; a Tiffin dealer. I have no personal experience with them, but having a Tiffin dealer relatively close by is a plus if you need Tiffin-specific work done.

TJ

@Av8r Thanks for the info. I did see them in my search and was wondering if anyone was happy with them. I’ll give them a call.

Latest resources

Back