Chassis
DynoMax
Engine
525 Caterpillar
TOW/TOAD
2019 Dodge Ram
Fulltimer
No
I have a 2006 country coach 42’ ovation and cannot figure out how to access the filters on the air conditioner’s
Don’t want to pull on the covers with the mirrors in them and break something
Also how to reset the keyless entry code on the door. I do not have the old code
I would appreciate the help

There is a default code for your door and it shoujld be in your owner's manual near the beginning. Sometimes it's written on its control box in the front run bay.

Thanks for your reply on the door Tom
I figured it would be on the control box but I have not been able to find where it is located.
When you say the front run bay do you mean the one under the drivers seat down below in the bay where some of the 12 volt fuses and some of the electronics are ? I have looked through all the manuals but from what I understand it is on a card or paperwork that comes in an envelope from the factory but it isn’t with anything that was in the Motorhome.
I found a phone number for the original owner and called and the wife said her husband passed away and she didn’t remember the code

The front run bay is indeed right under your seat. On my Monaco the control unit which is also the transceiver for wireless signals fro your keypad at the door and your key fob, is at that location and about the size of a pack of cigarettes. It will have a very short antenna on it...or at least, it should.
A question...does your key fob lock and unlock the door? If it does, at least you known that the system is alive.
If the key fob is working you can probably change the code, bujt I'll have to look up the sequence in my manual.

Yes the key fob does work
Some time this week I will go and look in that compartment and look for the box
Thanks

That's good news.
Now try this on your door key pad:
The entry door must be closed
Unlock the coach with your key fob
Then, on the key panel press the two highest keys at the same time (IE 7/8 and 9/0) Did the coach lock?
If so, you're ready for the next step...and it gets a little tricky.

I tried that with the door and it didn’t work also I looked in that compartment and couldn’t find any control box with or without a antenna that pertained to the door entry
I guess for now I will have to keep using the key
The key fob will lock and unlock the door but I know you should be able to lock the door and all the compartment bay doors by pressing the last two buttons on the door but that doesn’t work

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back