RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4002
RV Length
40’10
TOW/TOAD
2015 Jeep Trailhawk
What cleaning products do you use inside coach for the shower and toilets that drain into the tanks? I have read some stories about damage to seals drains etc using the wrong products.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
For the shower I use Comet:

Amazon.com : Comet Bathroom Cleaner Spray - 32 oz - 2 pk by Comet : Office Products

For toilets I use Lysol toilet bowl cleaner I believe it is. I personally am not worried about seals, etc. I flush several times after cleaning, shower is typically used after cleaning, nothing is setting for any period of time and I'm not worried about gate valve seals, they are heavy duty rubber.

Last edited:
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
We like the Barkeepers Friend line of cleansers and primarily use the liquid versions.

The Lysol bowl cleaner @Neal mentioned is good for toilets.

Been using both for years with no issues regarding seals.

TJ

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4018
RV Length
40’
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
We use Happy Camper. Whenever we drain the tanks, and I add Happy Camped to the toilet bowl filled with some water, I use a toilet brush, and clean the bowl before flushing. I use Clorox wipes on the rest of the toilets, and throw them away. On the shower, and bath sinks, we use Scrubbing Bubbles, as it is gentle. The kitchen sink gets Bar Keepers Friend.
Judy D