Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Didn't see a Roadside Assistance Forum, so I'm posting this here and if I just missed the proper forum, I'm sure a mod can move it. And thank you in advance for that.

Been seeing the name "Coach Net" come up a bunch lately. Neal and Bully both seem to have had good luck with them, and I'm considering becoming a member as well. At under $300 a year, it seems pretty reasonable.

Anyone care to share their experiences? What makes them better than the rest?, What are their shortcomings, etc. ? Or if there is someone better, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!

Following

When I started out I had both Good Sam roadside and Coach-net. Quite frankly I don't like Good Sam anything (camping world). I got stuck in wet grass at a rally and called coach-net. Such a great experience I renewed 3 years after that. Highly recommend. If you don't have some sort of roadside service WITH towing you are asking for an expensive bill.

I used coach- Net when I cut a tire on the way to the Service Center. I called at the end of the day. Between their calls and mine. Iwas back on the road by about 1:30- 2 pm the next day. Fortunately, this happened in a truck stop.

How does Coach.net compare to AAA RV Assistance? Does anyone have experience to compare the two?

Got a free Coach-net with my previous RV, had no negative issues with them on several opportunities to have to use them. Got lured away at renewal time to cheaper priced Good Sam, did not have good experiences with them several times including with our current coach. When Good Sam expired, went back to Coach-Net. I have never had AAA on a coach, so no knowledge there. I did a lot of searching recently and saw a lot of folks moving back to Coach-Net. My 2 cents.

Coach Net treated me good when I had the crank but no start in Troy Alabama on my way to Florida. Gave me the option of tow 8 miles to truck repair facility or mobile mechanic, but if I chose mobile mechanic first and he couldn't fix it I wouldn't get the free tow then, so I chose tow.
Next time I'll pay the mobile guy first, then call Coach Net. Then ask for a low boy instead of a tow.
They paid for the tow. Then filed a claim with the tow company for the 16,000 dollars worth of damage the idiot tow truck driver did to my coach. They stayed with me and hounded the tow company for payment for probably 2 months. They did all they could do to help me but I finally had to call the big guns in and turn it in to my insurance who got the tow company to finally pay.

I will renew when it comes up.

Anyone care to share their experiences?
I LOVE Coach-Net. They are on the ball! I worked with them when I needed a new DEF Head on my DS when I was in Pagosa Springs and again now for same issue here in Nashville. I can't speak highly enough about them. I've dealt with Gwen twice and she is amazing. She is a fantastic communicator. She keeps me in the loop while seamlessly coordinates between Spartan, Cummins and mobile techs. I highly recommend. They are totally worth it.

Our first service was Safe-Ride through FMCA, and they were terrible! On our only call to them, they gave an invalid credit card number to the mobile service, so we had to pay. It took over three months to be reimbursed. At renewal time, we chose Coach-Net and had a claim two days later with a piece of metal in a tire. They were awesome and had a repair service to our campground in a couple of hours. That same day we signed up for their tire service...highly recommend.

I need to review what all services they offer vs. what I have. Hate to find out after the fact.

Latest resources

Back