Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Coachmen Cross Trail 23xg Garage Hooks?????

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Lighthouse64

RVF Regular
I just purchased a Coachmen Cross Trail 23xg. Can anyone tell me what type of hooks to buy for the back garage rails? Any information would be appreciated!

Welcome. I do not have information on that unit. Posting some pictures may help all understand what you have. Enjoy

Welcome. I do not have information on that unit. Posting some pictures may help all understand what you have. Enjoy
1641982490429.png

Hello!! On the Coachmen website they show bikes and baskets hanging from the tracks but nobody can tell me what type of hooks to buy. Our salesman didn't know. A Coachmen rep was supposed to reach out but I haven't heard anything so I'm on the internet, lol.

Garage Slatwall Hooks Heavy Duty Slatwall Accessories Multi Size Garage Storage Utility Hooks Bike Ladder Hooks, 8 Pack, Black Amazon.com

I think something like this will work. What you have looks similar to slat wall that can be used in a home garage. Big box home improvement stores will have varieties as well.

I joined the Coachman group on FB. We are new owners too. I’m puzzling out how to maximize that space. Coachmen CrossTrek & CrossTrail Owners Group You can search by model
In the forum ⬆️ Many have said
1-the slats from the manufacturer are frail and the manufacturer is out of business.
2-hooks from HD or Loews do work but…
3- definitely need re-fastening with longer screws
4-recommended finding the slat wall system that fits your needs and simply replacing the slats with that system. Slats are the least expensive of the system.
Other than the coachman website with the bikes hanging I have not seen any photos with the garage area kitted out.
What are your plans?

I joined the Coachman group on FB. We are new owners too. I’m puzzling out how to maximize that space. Coachmen CrossTrek & CrossTrail Owners Group You can search by model
In the forum ⬆️ Many have said
1-the slats from the manufacturer are frail and the manufacturer is out of business.
2-hooks from HD or Loews do work but…
3- definitely need re-fastening with longer screws
4-recommended finding the slat wall system that fits your needs and simply replacing the slats with that system. Slats are the least expensive of the system.
Other than the coachman website with the bikes hanging I have not seen any photos with the garage area kitted out.
What are your plans?
Lovelady,
I have the exact same question. We just purchased a Cross Trail as well and can't find hooks for that garage storage system. I'll check the FB group. Thanks so much.

Lovelady,
I have the exact same question. We just purchased a Cross Trail as well and can't find hooks for that garage storage system. I'll check the FB group. Thanks so much.
I purchased the hooks that were linked above and they work perfectly. We screwed them to the rail to keep them from flying around. You can use any hook for a slatwall garage rail system. I found many different hooks and baskets on amazon. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back