• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

dmfields

RVF Newbee
Hi all,

New member here and glad to find this forum. My wife and I are looking to buy a 2021 Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition and excited about everything the coach has to offer, but have one slight concern about the front windshield in the main bedroom. Although tinted, and even with the light filtering black shade that pulls down, it's not a full blackout shade like every other window in the rig. Has anyone had experience with either 2020 or 2021 freedom express light issues, and more importantly perhaps figured out a workaround to create a truly blacked out bedroom? My wife is a light sleeper, so trying to figure out whether the room will be dark enough especially in some campgrounds that have lights on through the night. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and feedback!

David

Welcome aboard!

Welcome @dmfields. Glad to have you join us.

Welcome! I too am a lite sleeper. I don't have your rig but have an answer. I made reflektex insulation inserts for the windows.

Welcome! That window is one of my fave parts of this rig lol! I know not everyone is the same though.

I have to sleep with an eye mask on, both at home and in the trailer.

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back