Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Coeur D'Alene things to see and do?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
RVF Community - I'm looking for recommendations of things to see and do while in Coeur D'Alene a few days. I am very busy with my business so my time is limited so I want to be sure to see what I can in my available time here. Must see and do welcome.

I'm staying at Blackwell Island but that doesn't matter, I'll travel where I need to in order to see what you recommend.

Thank you.

To get a good view of the lake take the dinner cruise . They do a nice job and the food is decent. You get to see much of the shoreline only seen by boat. Plus, surely you'll make some friends.

RVF Community - I'm looking for recommendations of things to see and do while in Coeur D'Alene a few days. I am very busy with my business so my time is limited so I want to be sure to see what I can in my available time here. Must see and do welcome.

I'm staying at Blackwell Island but that doesn't matter, I'll travel where I need to in order to see what you recommend.

Thank you.
This is a beautiful area. I know that it has some really pretty bike trails that you would enjoy, so I would check out some that appeal to you. If you have time, take the fairly short drive to Blanchard, and check out StoneRidge Rv Resort for future travels. It is very nice, and big on pickle ball. Judy D

I bought my Ventana LE just up the road from you in Athol Idaho. I chat with the previous owners a lot. Great couple. I can check with them or give you their contact information. Im sure they would love to steer you in the right direction.

Thanks @skychs - just trying to see what people suggest here that have been here. No need to bug them but I appreciate it.

I loved this tour. I was the only one on it and it was a complete delight. Grandmother and granddaughter taught me about Alpacas and then we went to see them and all the animals. I may have purchased a beautiful throw there too.?

The owners moved from Alaska and what they have done with this property is truly spectacular. It’s gorgeous.

Oh, you have to walk the paths through the park. I initially was searching for the North Idaho Centennial Trail and surprise I got lost. As it turns out, it goes through the parks so I took my pups and I wore them out walking through McEuen and the Coeur d'Alene City Park. So pretty on a nice day. Don't forget your camera. Lots of places to nosh and ohhhh, do I dare say it....shop.

Okay, lastly.... go play PICKLEBALL!
BBD90323-0440-4EEF-9C82-29A0DC0B3A5E.jpeg

Saturday and Sunday are my play days - days off, I'll take in what I can. Need to check my e-mtb app for biking too.

Thank you.
Our favorite place in States!! Ride a bike or walk the trail from downtown around the lake, east. We haven't yet done this, but Tubbs Hill I think it's call is supposed to be a fun hiking trail. Just enjoy the beautiful lake scenery! We like walking downtown and stopping in a few places for a drink or snack. Everyone is so friendly! If it wasn't for grandchildren back east we would move there. But we have gone a couple times and will return! Have fun!

Latest resources

Back