RV Year
RV Make
Coachman
RV Model
Leprechaun 311FS
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
We have a 2017 Leprechaun 311FS. The fridge and TV worked great just plugged into to 120 at house prior to storage last year. When we retrieved her the fridge and TV now only works when we turn the inverter on. Any ideas, I contacted the dealer and they stated it should work but offered no reason it doesn't.

Just an idea but did any breakers get flipped off before going to storage? In our motorhome, we flip the main off and disconnect the battery before storing just to be sure everything is killed. We have a friend that had a couple dead items in their TT and traced it back to a blown fuse. It seemed odd but it acted like the chain was broken and some things did not work.
Ken

Just an idea but did any breakers get flipped off before going to storage? In our motorhome, we flip the main off and disconnect the battery before storing just to be sure everything is killed. We have a friend that had a couple dead items in their TT and traced it back to a blown fuse. It seemed odd but it acted like the chain was broken and some things did not work.
Ken
Thanks for the response appreciate it. No breakers flipped while in storage. We stored inside and when we went to check a few things I plugged into 120V shore power to check all was working ok but now just of the inverter. I am think maybe a bad transfer switch or something. In order for me to check I have to remove the dining seating to see all the wires and the inverter. Not something I wanted to do but I have a feeling I will have too.

After taking apart the dining seating I found the issue the plug to the inverter was loose and not fully plugged in. After I plugged it all the way in the fridge fired right up. Thanks for all the information I read it helped...

Latest resources

Back