Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I was told that cast iron is the best way to cook. After doing most breakfast items successfully, I moved to dinner items. Steaks and other meats have done very well.

So, my confidence continued to grow and I made several deserts to go with the meals. Pies and cakes, breads, all very tasty.

I decided to share this experience with my family, and made Christmas deserts for my family.

I had pies, breads, cakes going and then remembered the brownies. I decided to use my cornbread cast iron.

No one touched them...can't figure out why.

Attachments

• 20211225_105017.jpg
    20211225_105017.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211225_104956.jpg
    20211225_104956.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16
Still not my day to watch him!

I was told that cast iron is the best way to cook. After doing most breakfast items successfully, I moved to dinner items. Steaks and other meats have done very well.

So, my confidence continued to grow and I made several deserts to go with the meals. Pies and cakes, breads, all very tasty.

I decided to share this experience with my family, and made Christmas deserts for my family.

I had pies, breads, cakes going and then remembered the brownies. I decided to use my cornbread cast iron.

No one touched them...can't figure out why.
Did you try serving them in those small plastic bags?

Still not my day to watch him!
In an effort to build a better website maybe you should move this thread over to the “do you pee & poo” thread.

Good Lord- I'm still laughing. Good job. We haul all our cast iron with us. My wife is a pro at it. Keep on cooking!

Next time try serving it with a nice, tall bucket of room temperature lemonade. Apple juice also pairs with it very well.

Next time try serving it with a nice, tall bucket of room temperature lemonade. Apple juice also pairs with it very well.
6CD1FABF-5C94-40C9-B3BA-890152895EA7.gif

This holiday desert cooking is just not working out.

I melted chocolate for a frozen banana desert.

Not the best of show.

892289989abb5eb556ab5a5f0a7693c5f6a316db.jpg

Tried to fix the brownie situation with a cake....I am thinking that it improved the appeal factor.
Cake and brownie.jpg

Latest resources

Back