Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

robertocolorado

RVF Newbee
We are looking at a Cross Trail Xtreme. Anyone have one of these yet and can give us some feedback? We are interested to carry bikes in the rear garage. thanks!

We just bought the next trim level down. We don’t need the generator as we have a Honda portable, plus we usually camp in places that have at least electrical. The rest of the upgrades in the extreme package kind of look like lipstick on a pig if you ask me. The lift kit won’t get you anywhere an RV shouldn’t be going, the bumper and wheels are superficial.

Our plan is to fit 2 mountain bikes and 2 road bikes in the garage space, out of the elements and prying eyes while we travel. I’m looking at floor mount bike racks this week. The supplied tie down anchor points are nice but the floor is very slippery so those are only good for strapping down Rubbermaid bins.

Thanks for the feedback, I also run RockyMounts in Colorado. We make some VanTracks and fork mounts that are designed for van interiors. If you call us, ask for Bobby and I can walk your through it if you have some specific needs. Things like axle type and fenders can dictate what you need. cheers

Thanks for the feedback, I also run RockyMounts in Colorado. We make some VanTracks and fork mounts that are designed for van interiors. If you call us, ask for Bobby and I can walk your through it if you have some specific needs. Things like axle type and fenders can dictate what you need. cheers
I am very interested in the 20xg extreme as well. we winter in colorado quite a bit on the Ikon tour, did you purchase, and any thoughts you care to share

Latest resources

Back