Coachman
RV Model
Sportscoach srs365rb
RV Length
Chassis
Freightshaker
Fulltimer
No
I bought a used, 2019 Sportscoach 365RB a couple weeks ago.
Since then, been trying to figure out all the ins and out, and how things work.
First, I contacted Coachman, explained what I had, and asked for any information along with my VIN #
I was sent a number of pieces of information, including the Build Sheet, which had make, model, and serial numbers of most every component in my rig. With that, I was able to contact Coleman Air and they sent owners manual for BOTH A/C units. I also learned that BOTH are Heat Pumps. A pleasant surprise.
I just wanted to shout out to Coachman. Thanks for the quick response, and ALL the valuable information.

I agree they are great at Coachmen. We bought a used 17 Leprechaun and when I inquired about wiring they sent me a complete wiring diagram for the coach and chassis both 120V and the 12V. If you get a chance register for the Coachmen Rally this summer in June. You will love it lots of fun, tour the factory and meet others Coachmen Owners and the staff at Coachmen.

I agree they are great at Coachmen. We bought a used 17 Leprechaun and when I inquired about wiring they sent me a complete wiring diagram for the coach and chassis both 120V and the 12V. If you get a chance register for the Coachmen Rally this summer in June. You will love it lots of fun, tour the factory and meet others Coachmen Owners and the staff at Coachmen.
I would go, but it is racing season, so that is out this year. I hope do do more next year as I slowly sneak away from the racing habit.

Sounds good, Safe travels...

Latest resources

Back