Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Windsor2002

RVF Newbee
Hello all, I’m new to the forum and would appreciate any help I can get. We have a 2002 Windsor and my dash gauges stopped working. I checked all grounds and even added a new one from the ground post on the speedometer to the frame. Does anyone have guidance as to where I should be looking?
Thank you

Did you happen to check for blown fuses/tripped breakers?

Are the lights on the gauges working? Look in the fuse panels in front of the left front wheel and check them with a flash light or continuity tester. After that you probably have a bad cable or connector.

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Thanks for your response and the welcome. The lights are working and I’ve checked every fuse. Even the tachometer and speedometer do not work.

They all connect to the ecm don't they? I'd take loose every connector, spray them with contact cleaner and then plug them back together.

Your problem is the ECM. My 2008 monaco lapalma xl had same problem. No oil, tac, speedo,alt, trans break, cruise. Checked ECM, very green and broken pin. Went to cummins parts shop and bought a recon ECM. Replaced broken pin and installed, EVERYTHING WORKS NOW. Go to the source, ECM controls all that activity. Hope that helps.
20230521_175736.jpg

Latest resources

Back