Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Does anyone have a hot tip for getting a hold of the tech help folks at equalizer systems?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Snoracer

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Canyon Star 3610
RV Length
37'
Chassis
F53
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
2012 Audi A3 TDI
Fulltimer
No
My Canyon Star is in the shop for several issues, one being the auto leveling system. The shop has been calling the tech services at Equalizer Systems and have not been able to actually talk to anyone. They have been leaving messages for almost two weeks and have not received a call back yet. They have even called multiple times in a day with no luck.
Do you think that the tech services at Newmar would be able to help? I have read quite a few threads that are talking about problems with the Equalizer systems leveling system. I can't help but wonder why Newmar continues to use this system if it's such a problem.

Tim

I've spoken with them through a conference in via Newmar. Maybe call your Newmar rep and have them conference in IF they can't answer the question themselves??

What is the problem? Maybe we can help.

Yes. I have spoken with the Equalizer folks, but confirm the difficult in getting anyone to call back, or respond to their website inquiry form.

Thanks guys, for the replies. I was able to make contact via the EQ systems website e-mail tech support. I told them that the shop had been trying to call them and asked if they would call the shop ASAP. It worked, they actually replied back to me saying that they would call the shop.
Yesterday afternoon I received an update from the shop to inform me that they had just placed an order for a new controller for the auto level system. Now let's hope it doesn't take too long for the part to arrive.

Latest resources

Back