RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4363
RV Length
43'9"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Lincoln Nautilus
We're waiting on delivery of two folding bikes, I am curious who else has one.

Yep, Rad Rover carried on a 1-Up USA hitch rack.

Attachments

• A1DBAFD4-DD88-4EF9-9FD2-BA05DD7819C9_1_201_a.jpeg
    A1DBAFD4-DD88-4EF9-9FD2-BA05DD7819C9_1_201_a.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
I just received a Lectirc XP 2.0 E-Bike. I wouldn't call it a bicycle but it sure is fun. I ordered it almost 3 months ago. Saw a ton of them on our last trip. Foldable. Everyone seems to like them. At just under $1000 it's a lot of bike for the money.

I just received a Lectirc XP 2.0 E-Bike. I wouldn't call it a bicycle but it sure is fun. I ordered it almost 3 months ago. Saw a ton of them on our last trip. Foldable. Everyone seems to like them. At just under $1000 it's a lot of bike for the money.

We have a black and a white step thru on order.

We have a black and a white step thru on order.
Ours didn't come in until after our trip but from riding it yesterday and seeing how it folds up I think its going to be a lot of fun. The second generation (XP 2.0) added a front suspension. The only gripe I have is they didn't do anything with the rear. Hopefully the new seat "shock" will take care of that. Other than that Im very happy.

I have a Thudbuster suspension post off my mountain bike I hope will work and a Giant brand post for Shirley’s

I have a Specialized Como. Love it! It's an ebike, but no foldable.

I just got my e-mail confirming our Lectric ebikes bikes are waiting on fedex to pick them up, Now I'm getting antsy.

I just got my e-mail confirming our Lectric ebikes bikes are waiting on fedex to pick them up, Now I'm getting antsy.
It took almost 2 weeks after I got my email so be patient. I have been riding mine a lot. The little bike is fast ... around 25mph. It goes faster in pedal assist than straight throttle. All you have to do is keep the pedals in motion and the power is on so be careful when you want to slow down or stop. You have to stop peddling.

Latest resources

Back