RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutchstar 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CRV
On our toilets 8700 series, the green light on the control panel supposed to turn amber at 2/3 and red at Full.
Both control panels On mine stay green always. If I don’t pay attention we will have brown stuff coming out of the roof vents.
DW is oblivious to the tank levels. Wander if someone has an idea what is wrong, before I call Dometic.
There is nothing about it in the manual.
Thanks.

Is the yellow wire disconnected behind the toilet or at the controller box? Not sure where the controller box might be on your coach; it is under the bathroom sink on ours. The yellow wire is attached to the sensor in the black tank and shorts to ground when the tank is about 75% full. Some people cut the wire if the sensor fails in order to be able to use the toilet.

TJ

My control box as I found out is behind the peg board. They had it left hanging on the wires. That’s how I found it. That’ some high quality electrical work from Newmar? Getting to it Just to check it, will be some work.
BFCE0B04-3D9C-4D2F-95F8-C726D332803A.jpeg

Yikes...that's some ugly work indeed. Must have been done about 2 pm on a Friday. (Newmar producton work stops at 2:30 pm).

If the yellow wire is connected to both toilets (assuming you have a "half-bath" too) and the control box, you may have a bad control box...or, tank sensor.

TJ

Latest resources

Back