Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Okay, we'll see as they are convenient but I'm running low on K-pods and decided to pull out my reusable pod filter. I used my Krups mini grinder which does amazing oddly, and the Costa Rican Tarrazu from TJ's Coffee Beans and More shop (otherwise known as "fresh roasted coffee LLC"). WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Full bodied, great flavor, what have I been missing while on the lazy k-pod kick? Such better flavor! Aaaahhhhhh

Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee

I use the "honey" add-in to chrome to find coupons, using "NPC20" got me a nice discount at the above shop for coffee beans.

Glad to see that you are upping your coffee game, @Neal. Now, you need to up your coffee maker game!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PXP3MH2/?tag=rvf01-20

Note that it is available on the "@Neal Channel" aka Amazon. ?

And, if you haven't tried FRC's Papua New Guinea single-origin, you are missing out on an excellent coffee.

And, of course, the Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is still very high on our list.

Headed for the Jua machine right now!

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi, this community already holds you responsible for Garmin RV 890 expenditures. Now you do this to me? A recovering Amaholic? Thanks! :geek:

Sooo, I like to make 10 oz coffees. I use my Keurig which typically does 8oz but I change it to 10 oz and strong brew. I don't want sissy glasses where I have to hold my pinky up to drink coffee. What is better that will do what you suggest, regrettably, and give me a good amount of coffee in my cup????

And yes, the Yirgcacheffe (if you say that's how to spell it) was good, I'm out of it, it went first. I have costa rica and bali to visit before I go back to ethopia.

Spend my money...3, 2, 1.

Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

All of the Jura machines are adjustable for volume and brew strength. And, you can do it on the fly too! You can do 10 oz no problem!

We have the ENA Micro-5 in the coach and an older J9 (not made any more) in the S&B. Jura makes quite a few different machines and the quality is great. If we were to buy a new machine (and, we might), the D6 would be pretty high on our list. And, the price of these machines has dropped significantly in the past few years.

Here's a link to their website with all of their machines.

And, here's a link to a good review of several Jura machines.

TJ

Last edited:
Welllllll that's just great. :cry: Off to the web site for research.

lol, you boy's have way to much disposable income. . .

Welllllll that's just great. :cry: Off to the web site for research.
So your not a recovering amaholic? Just one that has been traveling too fast for deliveries.

So your not a recovering amaholic? Just one that has been traveling too fast for deliveries.
Oh don't underestimate the Amazon jedi. Deliveries today and Thursday. Two packages awaiting arrival here. Wait, I didn't say that. UNDO. CTRL + Z

Latest resources

Back