Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Driving West during the evening hours the sun is very bright and can cause trouble for those not prepared. I had a car pull something that I had never seen before. 50 miles of this guy hanging out even with my toad.
20210531_202500.jpg
No matter what speed I drove, he stuck to me like glue.

I was getting annoyed until I figured out why. He was staying in my shadow. I was his safety from the sun. Made me feel important after that.

Depth charge?

That’s a little unnerving. What if you had to change lanes quick to avoid something. Stupid people.

Driving West during the evening hours the sun is very bright and can cause trouble for those not prepared. I had a car pull something that I had never seen before. 50 miles of this guy hanging out even with my toad. View attachment 7207No matter what speed I drove, he stuck to me like glue.

I was getting annoyed until I figured out why. He was staying in my shadow. I was his safety from the sun. Made me feel important after that.
Actually a bit ingenious and you know he knew you were aware of him after a bit. Don’t think I would do it and I know it might have bothered me after a while but on a long open road like you were traveling no big deal.

Helped him out and I'm sure he kept an eye on your stuff during that time. Probably a good trade off. Nice job!

I’m shocked. Where’s your hospitality @redbaron. I think you really should’ve deployed the awnings for him.

I hate people riding in my blind spot. A little wag left and right with the steering wheel so the TOAD swings back and forth a little usually makes them speed up and move on. ;)

Looks to me like he's trying to stay in the shade of the afternoon sun.

Looks like you're traveling in the left lane, maybe change lanes.

More than likely they are blinded by that shiny ceramic coating and can't see anything else :)

Looks to me like he's trying to stay in the shade of the afternoon sun.

Looks like you're traveling in the left lane, maybe change lanes.
Camera reversed lanes..I was in right lane

Latest resources

Back