Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

cmgallowa

RVF Regular
Taking a trip from Delaware to Lake George, NY and staying near Queensbury, NY at Lake George RV Park. Are there any problems taking the Garden State Parkway? I heard there were RV restrictions on parts. We have a class C.

Don’t know about GSP. I usually stay on interstates
How close are you to I 95? I have gone up I295 to exit 56 (haven’t been there in a while but the Petro had great food), I believe, over to I95 (NJ Pike) to exit 10, I 287 (Pilot at the Mawah exit 17S) to I87 straight to Lake George.

Taking 295 avoids a large portion of the NJP toll. Hope that helps

Stay off Parkways in an RV, CARS ONLY.

Hello, we took gsp from morristown down to wildwood both ways incl easypass and had no issues with our 23 foot coachman...
As far i hndersrood it, the restrictions are bsed on weight...and we were just beneath the mentioned number

Taking a trip from Delaware to Lake George, NY and staying near Queensbury, NY at Lake George RV Park. Are there any problems taking the Garden State Parkway? I heard there were RV restrictions on parts. We have a class C.
I am not aware of any. I live in eastern Long Island, and have traveled the PW many times (in my regular SUV), but have seen motorhomes on the PW quite a few times.

Latest resources

Back