RV Make
Dynamax
RV Model
Isata 5
RV Length
36 feet
Fulltimer
No
We just purchased a 2017 Dynamax Isata 5.
I'm wondering if there are other owners out there or if there is a better way/place to connect and learn.
Any suggestions?

Welcome @Friartuc to RVForums. Not sure if there are other Dynamax on the forum but glad you have joined. There are some Super C owners here.

Welcome to RVF, @Friartuc; glad to have you join our "merry men and women." ;) Somebody has to be first and if there aren't already some Dynamax owners here, you can be #1. Others will follow!

TJ

We just purchased a 2017 Dynamax Isata 5.
I'm wondering if there are other owners out there or if there is a better way/place to connect and learn.
Any suggestions?
Not sure I can be of any use, I got my new 2021 Isatta 5 28SS Explorer 4x4 in Oct 2021 and use it 6000 miles before it went to winter heated storage.
I learned a lot for me, but not sure how much is useful.

I am with Reyco Granning suspensions and we are looking to work with a coach owner to install a free 4-point air suspension on a 20-22 Isata 5. This is a new product that we are launching and need access to a vehicle for 30-45 days in Mt. Vernon, MO for light tuning testing (completely non-destructive) as well as some marketing images. This is roughly a $10k value in exchange for the time and mileage. Please reach out at [email protected] if you are interested.

I am with Reyco Granning suspensions and we are looking to work with a coach owner to install a free 4-point air suspension on a 20-22 Isata 5. This is a new product that we are launching and need access to a vehicle for 30-45 days in Mt. Vernon, MO for light tuning testing (completely non-destructive) as well as some marketing images. This is roughly a $10k value in exchange for the time and mileage. Please reach out at [email protected] if you are interested.
RJ
The Exact Center along with the suspension mods we did has my coach dialed in to just about perfect. In the spring I will raise the pressure of the Exact Center to about 275 lbs. With that change, I suspect it will be perfect. It drives like a SUV now, but in wind gusts said to be well over 50 mph it rocked a bit, before we did the suspension changes on my 200 mile dry to heated storage I felt all was good except EA pressure. I know from my previous two Freight Liner M-2 Super C's I need this last change to get where I want to be.
For your project Go on FaceBook Isatta 5 owners group, where you can find many who will take you up on your offer. If you want a 28SS 4WD explorer there are many. Thanks for the offer.

Latest resources

Back