Alliance
RV Model
Valor
RV Length
44ft
Fulltimer
No
Good day all,

Looking for all the peeps out there with EBikes. So many different ones to choose from so I am coming here to find out which ones have lasing power and can haul my fat butt. I figure the best way to decide is to ask the people that own them and get the Pro's and Cons.

Thanks for the inputs
Joe

We have Rad Power Bikes and love them. We have two up north and two down south. The “Rad City” versions, both regular and step throughs. We have put thousands of miles on them, we also take them on trails in the woods! We used to carry them on the back of our class C when we were on the road. I think these bikes are very well made. The down side is that they weigh 60Lbs. If you want to go that route an existing owner can get you an additional $50 off each bike. You order them online at Radpowerbikes.com and they send them to you and all you have to do is put the front wheel on and the pedals.

If you see someone with an ebike, ask them about it, I’m sure they would love to talk to you about them - we do.

My one suggestion is to put “Green Slime” in the inter tubes, it will save you from having flats. If it does go flat, put some air in the tire and the slime will seal it up!

BTW, the batteries last longer than my butt does!

There are so many different styles, what kind of riding are you planning on doing? I have a Trek Rail, it's a full mountain bike and I love it but could be overkill for what you want.

Attachments

• IMG_8428.jpg
    IMG_8428.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
I have a Trek Powerfly 4 and love it. It has the front suspension shock which is very nice to have for comfort.

Rad Runner provides all the power I need in an easy frame to get in and out of. Like said above, the battery will out last me any day. These bikes are well made. I enjoy the fat tires...makes you feel you can go through various types of surfaces.

For anyone shopping for an e-bike be sure to understand the weight of the bike and that you'll need to be able to load/unload it. Some bike racks offer ramps. These bikes are significantly heavier than traditional non e-bikes.

We have Rad Power Bikes and love them. We have two up north and two down south. The “Rad City” versions, both regular and step throughs. We have put thousands of miles on them, we also take them on trails in the woods! We used to carry them on the back of our class C when we were on the road. I think these bikes are very well made. The down side is that they weigh 60Lbs. If you want to go that route an existing owner can get you an additional $50 off each bike. You order them online at Radpowerbikes.com and they send them to you and all you have to do is put the front wheel on and the pedals.

If you see someone with an ebike, ask them about it, I’m sure they would love to talk to you about them - we do.

My one suggestion is to put “Green Slime” in the inter tubes, it will save you from having flats. If it does go flat, put some air in the tire and the slime will seal it up!
Thank you,
We just bought 2 RadRunner2 Ebikes

Latest resources

Back