RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Baystar
RV Length
29 ft
TOW/TOAD
trailer with a Jaguar F-Type R or a Jaguar S-type R or a Mercedes GLK (the dog mobile how we call it)
Fulltimer
No
On our 2015 Baystar there is a ERR message where you read the level of propane in the cabin above the door. Anyone can tell me what that means? Coach has been sitting for quite a while.

If the battery voltage has gone below 10.5V the unit cannot test/run not enough power. If you have bad house battery, that also can make this unit flash error. Most warning/info panels run off the house side of the batteries, and those always need to be kept charged up. Plugging in the unit will do that, unless one of the house batteries is bad, and that causes the charger unit to run all the time, and then that process might affect the indicator panel. If you have separate propane alarm device, is it making noise?

If the battery voltage has gone below 10.5V the unit cannot test/run not enough power. If you have bad house battery, that also can make this unit flash error. Most warning/info panels run off the house side of the batteries, and those always need to be kept charged up. Plugging in the unit will do that, unless one of the house batteries is bad, and that causes the charger unit to run all the time, and then that process might affect the indicator panel. If you have separate propane alarm device, is it making noise?
Thank you very much. I will check on that.

Thank you very much. I will check on that.
It is not making any noise and the meter on the tank reads full. The generator starts right up so no problem there. Just don't want to blow up.

It is not making any noise and the meter on the tank reads full. The generator starts right up so no problem there. Just don't want to blow up.
I refilled the batteries with distilled water which was low on all of them but it reads 12.4V

Yep, battery maintenance is important, check level at least monthly, more often if using and very hot weather.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back