Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Eddie Zuskin

RVF Newbee
Is there a comfortable version of these type recliners that are less than 28” wide. I read reviews for the usual suspects when I search and many are about them being u comfortable.
Thanks,
Eddie Zuskin

We bought ours from rec pro, the reviews are decent in terms of how many stars and so far a year later it's holding up with part time use. Sometimes the leg support doesn't open up and as reviews state the chair is for shorter people, I'm 5' 10" and it's not terrible. It is lightweight and narrow enough for our spot and I wanted the cloth rather than the fake leather. I put lots of 3/4" round felt pads on the base to keep it from scuffing our new engineered wood floor. It doesn't recline far enough for me to take a nap but that's ok. The seat padding will be added to soon, it's not plush enough for long periods of time at 220lbs.

Deano,
Thanks for taking time to respond. We actually live on our boat more than half the year so have similar space constraints as RVs, which is why I buy many RV items. We will probably fit these chairs since we are both 5’6”. Would like a couple big ‘ol cushy Lazyboys but there just isn’t enough room so limited to narrow wall hugger RV styles.
Regards
Eddie

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back