Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

HandyChick

RVF Newbee
I’m Ashlee. We have a 2013 Fleetwood Expedition 38S. After about 6 years of ownership, I finally love the thing! It took a lot of tweaking and fixing to get here!
But, here’s the thing. I cannot drive it at night. The headlamps are just too dim! I don’t have great night vision, but it’s not terrible either.
I’m wondering if anyone else has this problem and if so, have you found a fix? I would love to replace them with some ridiculous tricked out [something], but I can’t find any info other than replacing them with the same old version. Is there an upgrade that fits?
Any advice would be super!!

Thx in advance!!
~Ash

If you go with a set of plug n play LED replacement bulbs, make sure you use the proper projector housings, otherwise they will be nothing more than really bright flood lights. On your current headlights, there's a DOT marking which will identify what car or truck they were originaly made for (RV mfrs use off the shelf/surplus light assembles. nothing custom) For example, the headlights on my Expedition are from a Ford/Nissan mini-van so I was able to source exact fit projector housings. Now my LED headlights cut through the darkness like lasers!

Latest resources

Back