skychs

RVF VIP
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 3636
RV Length
Does anyone follow the "Newmar Owners Group" on Facebook? My wife showed it to me and I have to say it's very active .... almost too active for me. I just wanted to pass it along if anyone was interested.
chuck

No, my goal in life is to have never been on FB?. I have talked to a lot of people that referenced following the group.

No, my goal in life is to have never been on FB?. I have talked to a lot of people that referenced following the group.
What is Facebook?

I am seeing folks leave the Newmar Owners Group and going to the same named group within MeWe.

Feel free to share RVForums with anyone fleeing those groups. No intention of competing with them, they are great groups and people choose the platform that works best for them to communicate. The problem with Facebook groups as such and there are also coach specific groups, is that the content goes out of sight very quickly which leads to a lot of repeat topics. I've seen the LED (underglow) topic 3 times in recent past. Sometimes I'll point people to the topics of the same on this site to help them become aware of this new site. None of the groups have had issues with linking to external sites for reference on a topic or question.

I left that group, as well as the Newmar Dutch Star group. People were downright rude, mean and condescending to one man asking for help.

Latest resources

Back