• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

reedje

RVF Newbee
Hi,

I am considering selling my coach and would like to get a fair market value assessment from a professional other than the place I plan to consign my coach with. I have gone to the websites like Kelly Blue Book and others but I am not sure they are totally accurate. Especially if I don't know the exact answer to all the questions they ask. I want it to be from an impartial appraiser so I can use that figure to negotiate with.

Welcome to RVF, @reedje; glad to have you here with us.

Getting an independent "fair market assessment" can be a little tricky. I think your best bet would be to look for listings of a coach similar to yours on the major RV sales websites such as...

...and price your coach accordingly. Remember, what you will see on those websites will be "asking price" and not what they may actually sell for.

Finally, remember that a "fair price" is what a willing seller and a willing buyer agree upon.

Good luck.

TJ

@reedje ... there is a page/group on Facebook called RV Pricing and Appraisals that I have used several times in the past to get an appraisal both for buying and selling. It has been a good resource for me. There is a cost to use it but it explains all that on the site. Just passing this on as an FYI.

FLSteve

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back