Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wr Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Just had to pull over right outside of Memphis. Low DEF and check engine light came on. DEF was 3/4 full. Fault codes were 1569 fmi 31, 1761 fmi 1, 4096 fmi 31. We turned off the engine Started it again the codes are cleared there are no messages and no codes. Can anyone tell me what these were am I OK?

Have you given Spartan a call? I suggest doing so ASAP.

Have you given Spartan a call? I suggest doing so ASAP.
I tried. I have a number of 1-888-890-1714 and it says Not in service. Do you have a different one?

I don't have a Spartan chassis but I googled it, try 1-800-543-4277

I don't have a Spartan chassis but I googled it, try 1-800-543-4277
Thanks Neal that number worked. He said could be a sensor however we just put in a sensor two weeks ago he said one of the engine faults was a D rate but if the engine light went out we’re OK. He asked how long is it been since I changed the head? Really? I haven’t.I guess we’re OK till he comes on again. He said maybe the sensor will work itself out. I really didn’t get a good feeling from his answers. Right now no engine light no messages no fault codes So high guess will mosey on down the road. Thanks for your help

Hope your travels are uneventful for remainder of trip. When you get a chance you should get the Spartan Connected Care app which gives the diagnostic codes I attached here. Also the contacts for parts, support and service centers and much more.

1D03C180-B5B0-4394-8CA2-AE847388B8F6.png0990ACC4-B5DA-4F73-B24B-9ED36597C47B.png377E7D28-B8C9-471E-8419-7537599A9C7A.png

Hope your travels are uneventful for remainder of trip. When you get a chance you should get the Spartan Connected Care app which gives the diagnostic codes I attached here. Also the contacts for parts, support and service centers and much more.

View attachment 8211View attachment 8212View attachment 8213
Wow thank you so much. I will download it now. This will be of great help. We travel on! Almost to Four Corners outside of Nashville.

Yes, @NWIP is spot on; the “Connected Care” app is an essential resource for those with a Spartan chassis.

TJ

Latest resources

Back