• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Favorite camping beverages?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Really like to try the craft beers in the different areas we visit. Especially the local breweries.
I know you're a long ways from Franklin, NC. But if you find your way out this direction, stop by the Lazy Hiker (yes, I'm an investor, lol) and try out my favorite beer called, Evil Porter. It's just awesome!

Last edited:
For us, we will pass on the French wines as we prefer California or Oregon wines. A great Walt Pinot Noir from Sonoma or the Central Coast or a Russian River Chardonnay will do just fine!🍷🍷🍷

A nice cold India Pale Ale out of the second fridge in the rear outer compartment of my trailer.

Attachments

• Camping in the woods.jpg
    Camping in the woods.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 4
My wife loves my Long Island iced tea, and she was determined to have them when we go camping. Now she loads up her grocery bag with the bottles. I had to chuckle when she first did, you'd think we were running a bar out of our camper.

Bourbon Old Fashioned, and a cigar when the wife doesn't give me that look! If look than skip cigar.

My morning coffee, or evening diet ginger ale. Boring, but good!

Now, in a perfect world (perfect body), I would love a mixture of goji berry, maraschino cherry, and prune juice, mixed to taste with a quality overproof (151) rum. Mmmmmmmmm!

I’ll have either a local IPA or red ale, thank you.

After the kids are in bed, a spiked hot chocolate would be nice.

Vodka martini (shaken, not stirred). Or A Maker's Mark with a splash of water.

Latest resources

Back