• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ezyrider202

RVF Regular

Hello everyone,

I've posted on here before, but I'm still new, and in about the same place I was when I first posted. I've done more research and talked to more people and taken a few test drives. Ive been searching for a used Newmar or Tiffin just under or over 30ft. with three slides (two opposing in the living area) with a dinette or table and chairs and a couch or recliners. East of the Mississippi. I plan to full time for about a year. I well know, the more narrow the criteria the more difficult the search. The floor plan in the length I want existes, I don't think its a unicorn. But the ones I've come across online were not in very good condition inside, or had too many miles on them, or newer models outside of my budget, which is mid 70s to mid 80s and slightly flexible. Still, I will not be deterred. I am aiming to acquire between roughly now to roughly the last week of January, so I have a little time. So far, dealerships I've been to have been pushing various Jaycos, Thors and Forrest Rivers, all of which I am disinclined to buy as a result of research and advice I've gotten so far. I've been told by several people that whatever manufacturer I go with, I'm rolling the dice, but Newmar and Tiffin have much better odds.

• If anyone has suggestions outside my narrow parameters about other reliable manufactures/brands, I welcome you sharing your experience.
  • Do any of you know of a Newmar or a Tiffin like the one described above that is for sale? My first choice at the moment is a 3 slide Bay Star or Bay Star Sport.
  • And then, the other morning I came across an ad for a 2012 Winnebago Itasca Sunstar 30N with under 30K miles with opposing slides in the living area that I kind of liked. Looking at dozens of rigs for sale every day is starting to wear me out. This morning, I looked at the ad again and thought 'its not perfect, but maybe this is the best I'm going to get for what I want'. However, I don't have an overall take on Winnebago Itasca as a brand. Are there any owners out there with words of wisdom?
Thank You All For Your Support
ER202

RV Trader

Go to advanced search and input your criteria.

Latest resources

Back