Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved First Time RVer looking for dewinterizing steps on a 2018 Airstream Interstate GT EXT

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

egarris

RVF Newbee
Help please. need details on this specific unit for my first trip this weekend. thanks in advance.

Clean RV, inspect and clean, look for nests, critters, etc. then flush out the antifreeze. May want to sanitize the fresh tank, etc. change all filters related to water filtering (house, refrigerator, etc.).

Clean RV, inspect and clean, look for nests, critters, etc. then flush out the antifreeze. May want to sanitize the fresh tank, etc. change all filters related to water filtering (house, refrigerator, etc.).
Thanks, Neal for your reply. I am still a bit confused about my tankless water heater. I've seen some info that says you have to do something with the bypass valve, and other info that says "don't ever touch the bypass valve on a tankless water heater!". Do you know if i need to do anything at the tankless water heater when dewinterizing my unit? Thanks

Thanks, Neal for your reply. I am still a bit confused about my tankless water heater. I've seen some info that says you have to do something with the bypass valve, and other info that says "don't ever touch the bypass valve on a tankless water heater!". Do you know if i need to do anything at the tankless water heater when dewinterizing my unit? Thanks
I am good to go. Unit is dewinterized and i now understand bypass valves!!

Latest resources

Back