Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4326
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford F-150
Fulltimer
Yes
I’m in the keys, staying at Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina. Third time I have stayed here, second time I was here at the same time as a Newmar Rally. Great, affordable little place that is “good enough”.

Three great spots to report;
Best fish & chips I have ever had. Wonderful bay view.

Excellent, high quality food in a very tranquil and relaxed setting. You might think you need to dress up to go here but you don’t. Excellent service. Excellent food. Excellent setting.

Great desserts, gluten free options too. Delicious key lime pie by the slice or by the whole.

One not so great spot to report:

If you enjoy an 80s colonial French attitude, filthy tables, and rude service (if you get service at all), this is the place for you. Although. dude is a splitting image of the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld, with an attitude to match.

Last edited:
Why am I hearing Jimmy Buffett playing in my head reading that thread. @MapNerd are you a parrot head?

We were at "Fiesta Key RV Resort" with a Newmar Rally in November! We were quite Happy! No, it's not a super high end RV park, but quite nice!
enjoyed the Restaurant, & the sunsets at the Tiki Hut were absolutely stunning!

1639279832830.jpeg

Hard to be unhappy with those sunsets isn’t it it? My water and electric connections are on the wrong side is really the only gripe I have. The entire section is like that. An error made when rebuilding after a hurricane. Strangely sewer is correct.

Last edited:
Why am I hearing Jimmy Buffett playing in my head reading that thread. @MapNerd are you a parrot head?
Depends how many I’ve had but I’ll take a blown out flip flop over a blown out steer any day, keys or not.

Hard to be unhappy with those sunsets isn’t it it? My water and electric connections are on the wrong side is really the only gripe I have. The entire section is like that. An error made when rebuilding after a hurricane. Strangely sewer is correct.
Funny, the section we were in was set up like "opposing Buddy Sites". Every other one is opposite, so if started out wrong, every one of them was backwards.;)
Fortunately, not an issue for any of us in the Rally group!

@MapNerd ... thanks for the recommendations. Makes me want to plan a trip down there and I am not normally a big beach person.

FLSteve :cool::cool::cool:

Latest resources

Back