Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ltcscott

RVF Newbee
Picking up our 2022 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FKBS on October 14. This will be our 3rd Micro/Mini Lite so we are intimately familiar with the brand. Anyone have any experience with this model?

What does the floorplan of the FKBS look like? We were looking at a 2016 25BHKS which offered quad bunk beds, a queen murphy and single slide all at 4406lb empty. It literally checks all our boxes and can be towed with what I have. I'm still trying to research more about Flagstaff & Micro Lite specifically.

Well, I'm still shopping and the space deficiency created by low towing capacity keeps pointing me towards a hybrid but I'm concerned with noise, light, canvas/plastic & heat/cold. I've already designed what I need in a ridgid wall TT, it just seems no one has built anything close that doesn't add another 2000lbs of fluff I don't want. The security aspect is one that for some reason concerns my wife, like someone is going to cut the canvas and haul off one of our kids (if they did, they'd be begging to return them in short order!). I would want anyone to be able to nap as needed without undue light and noise intrusion so that's where a traditional side TT works better. I also don't know if the kids jumping around or practice procreation a little later would stress the bed platforms or shake the whole trailer around? I'm hoping when the jacks are down it's solid but I can't remember how well that pans out in real life as it's been quite a while since I was in my grandparents TT. Slides would be nice for more space but add weight and create another failure point that is apparently not a function of if but rather when based on what I've read hear and perusing youtube.

Can anyone speak to their experience, good or bad, with a hybrid and how to deal with the above concerns I'm having?

Last edited:
Wow! So glampers love the sign "don't come knocking when the trailers rocking ". I have never seen the platform fail.
No insulation? Well!
Most people know if a bear wants in the hard sided trailers are no better than canvas.

Did I answer all your questions?

Latest resources

Back