Chassis
N/A
Engine
N/A
TOW/TOAD
8,200 Lbs
Fulltimer
No
Anyone know if I can flat tow a 2017 Jaguar Fpace? I can’t find a thing on the internet, it all shows towing a trailer. I want to tow it behind my class A Newmar Bay Star 3616.

I have never seen a Jaguar flat towed. I had an XK-8 and trailered it always.

I have no idea, but I had a Jaguar S-Type with a manual transmission for about 10 years. I LOVED that car!!! What a driver's car it was. It had the same type suspension as the Corvette only it had 4 doors. The manual transmission was a blast to drive on curvy roads. The bad part about Jaguar is their parts are so expensive that once they start needing repairs you have to sell or trade them. They'll break the bank otherwise!

I have no idea, but I had a Jaguar S-Type with a manual transmission for about 10 years. I LOVED that car!!! What a driver's car it was. It had the same type suspension as the Corvette only it had 4 doors. The manual transmission was a blast to drive on curvy roads. The bad part about Jaguar is their parts are so expensive that once they start needing repairs you have to sell or trade them. They'll break the bank otherwise!
So agree with you. My convertible XK-8 was all original and my baby. But infants are EXPENSIVE. Cried the day I sold it. Got a Jeep to tow and love that also!

I would refer to the owners manual. It would be my assumption that if it were capable to be flat towed there should be instructions for the preparation for flat towing clearly in the owners manual. You could also see if any manufacturers sell the tow plate for that vehicle.

I'm going to say probably not but the best source would be you owners manual regarding "flat towing".

If it makes no mention of flat towing in your owners manual (your car’s bible), it almost certainly is not. It’s usually in the towing section but not always. Check the index for “Recreational towing” which is a common synonym.

F Pace is a mild hybrid PHEV so you need absolute confirmation from the dealer in writing it will flat tow, all wheel down and will not invalid the warranty. Its its AWD (all wheel drive) then likely no.

Then there is the cars curb weight, full tank of gas and nothing inside total weight. If that is more than the hitch rating of the RV, no.

Next issue is do the likes of blue ox, tow master have a kit for the F pace.

Latest resources

Back