Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Newmar agreed to replace my defective furniture. After my warranty expired and I was grateful for that.
Flexsteel made The furniture and shipped in crates (massive crates) and every thing was there except the sleeper sofa. Nirvc told me after talking to Napanee today that flexsteel didn’t have the sleeper sofa for my coach anymore that they could recover. So they sent the material.

Would have been good to know that beforehand but the crates are on pallets and they didn’t want to open them until I showed up. Fair enough.

Nirvc has a upholstery team coming Thursday where they will take the sofa out upholster it and then put it back in. As you can imagine, I am nervous as bad upholstery is obvious but this is the best newmar will do. I am also nervous how they are going to do this without scratching floors walls etc. They have assured me that it will look great. I have to say nirvc is an impressive operation here in Vegas.

Come Thursday we will find out. Pictures to come soon.

Last edited:
We're thinking positive thoughts for you, @sheridany! Hang in there; I have a feeling this will turn out OK and, if it doesn't, Newmar won't leave you hanging. (y)

TJ

I would have some concerns also, but I think that is just natural. I suspect it will turn out good.

Latest resources

Back