Coachman
RV Model
Catalina TrailBlazer 29THS
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2016 Dodge 2500
Fulltimer
No
We are planning two weeks in mid-March. We are trying to decide on either Sunshine Key RV and Jolly Roger . Does anyone have comments about either park? Thank you.

We are planning two weeks in mid-March. We are trying to decide on either Sunshine Key RV and Jolly Roger . Does anyone have comments about either park? Thank you.
I've stayed at Jolly Roger and i'm currently nearby staying at Grassy Key RV Park & Resort which is a new small park that I am enjoying. I have not stayed at Sunshine Key although I heard it was completely rebuilt after Hurricane Irma. So Jolly Roger is in Grassy Key ("Marathon") which is the Middle Keys which is an easy location up to Islamorada. You're close to Dolphin Sea School, Turtle Hospital, restaurants (Morada Bay, Butterfly Cafe, Pierre's), lots of charter boats. Sunshine is on the other side of the Seven Mile Bridge... a little closer drive to lower Keys and Key West. Jolly Roger is okay. Sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut. It doesn't seem like I've offered any help at all. Hope you have a fabulous stay wherever you decide. ?

I've stayed at Jolly Roger and i'm currently nearby staying at Grassy Key RV Park & Resort which is a new small park that I am enjoying. I have not stayed at Sunshine Key although I heard it was completely rebuilt after Hurricane Irma. So Jolly Roger is in Grassy Key ("Marathon") which is the Middle Keys which is an easy location up to Islamorada. You're close to Dolphin Sea School, Turtle Hospital, restaurants (Morada Bay, Butterfly Cafe, Pierre's), lots of charter boats. Sunshine is on the other side of the Seven Mile Bridge... a little closer drive to lower Keys and Key West. Jolly Roger is okay. Sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut. It doesn't seem like I've offered any help at all. Hope you have a fabulous stay wherever you decide. ?
How is the Grassy Key RV Park? Is the pool open?

How is the Grassy Key RV Park? Is the pool open?
It's lovely. It's a small park and the pool is beautiful landscaped, small and open. I'll take a photo today and post.

I have stayed at Sunshine Key since it was redone. We were on end site but close to the road, so a little noisy. They have a marina and Kayak rentals right there which was nice. It is farther closer to Key West and shuttle bus picks up/drop off right there, if that is in the plans.

I have stayed at Sunshine Key since it was redone. We were on end site but close to the road, so a little noisy. They have a marina and Kayak rentals right there which was nice. It is farther closer to Key West and shuttle bus picks up/drop off right there, if that is in the plans.
Thank you!

Thank you!!!
12514EE1-AA9E-44C5-9934-A53516C39788.jpeg
00DCF4DA-E75E-4C3A-A1C8-D243CADA0F10.jpeg

Latest resources

Back