Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
If you are curious about your security and what goes on inside these mysterious boxes of electronics you might be interested to know that ALL your activity is not only monitored, recorded and APPROVED by an Apple server. Your activity is readily available for sale and to the DOD without warrant. If you use a VPN like I do, APPLE has a work around for that too. Here is a video by a repair fellow that I follow that knows APPLE products.

Last edited:
@Neal I don’t see the option to feed it dimes.....

This is not entirely true. Here is an explainer of OCSP and why it is necessary. You are far safer online with this than without it.

TLDR;
Your Mac isn’t telling Apple which app you’re launching. Instead, your Mac is just telling Apple which developer created the app you’re launching. Of course, many developers just create one app. This technical distinction often doesn’t mean much.
and
If you block the ocsp.apple.com server, your Mac won’t notice when Apple has revoked an app’s developer certificate. You’re choosing to disable a security feature and this could put your Mac at risk.

This is just an FYI. However, I do keep a spare generic phone around. If the Sim card still works I have communications regardless of Apple policy. :)

Ever wonder why you get an advertisement about a product or service that you may have discussed with a friend but haven't conducted an internet search? Or from a store front you stopped to browse? watch this...OMG!

Latest resources

Back