Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I watched this last night. Makes me want to go there or MOVE there!

Wait until you see Sanibel / Captiva

Actually Neil, after originally going full time for a couple years we purchased a home (sticknbrick) in Cape Coral in 2015. The video mentions canals. The Cape has the most fresh water canals of any city in the world. We could go a block away from our home and lunch a small bass boat and fish miles and miles of these canals. The ones I lived on were full of bass and tilapia. We sold our home after only two years to travel full time again.

We now winter about 80 miles north of the Cape Coral area because we wanted less congestion. We drive down there a couple times each winter to visit friends though. It is a nice area if you don't mind the heavy traffic.

Gramma Dots is a lunch spot we hit every year on Sanibel. We stay with friends at their home on Pine Island and get there by boat. Very common to see dolphins right in the channel leading to the dock.

Attachments

• IMG_6958.jpg
    IMG_6958.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5387.PNG
    IMG_5387.PNG
    8.2 MB · Views: 6
We are enjoying our lot in Ft Myers Beach can get around most places such as Publix, Walmart and lots of restaurants without too much traffic.

@Neal you may consider visiting during the summer (hurricane season) since you like northern travels in the winter.😀

Great video. Wonderful area.
But....I also love living in the St.Augustine area!! A beautiful place, growing, but not yet overrun like some areas!
Merry Christmas!!

Where is your lot? Coincidentally I was just browsing the area after dinner for RV parks near Fort Myers.

Looks great, very close to other things by the looks of it.

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back