• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LMHS

RVF VIP
amazon.com/Five-Ingredient-Cookbook-Ingredients-Cookbooks-ebook/dp/B00W0EQCC4/

Five Ingredient Cookbook: Easy Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Less (Five Ingredient Cookbooks Book 1) Kindle Edition by Hannah Abedikichi

I don't know how long this will be free. It may be one of those Kindle books that is always free. There is a free offer in the book but you need to sign up for a mailing list to get the in book freebie. But if you already have the Kindle app or a Kindle, it's not going to cost you a penny to just get the book. You may find a recipe or two you like.

I took a quick look at it and it's worth downloading. It has lots of good slow cooker ideas - good for instant pot too

amazon.com/dp/B0BMM28FCP

Type 2 Diabetes Cookbook for Beginners : 1500-Days of Quick & Easy Recipes + Two Meal Plans for Newly Diagnosed. Don’t Give Up Taste! (Love Cooking 4) Kindle Edition

Please note that this recipe book uses grams so you will need to convert into cups, etc. It has a high amount of 5 star reviews. This would be a good book for those with Type 2 diabetes or those watching their sugar intake. I just bought this and have not looked at it or made any recipes. I do not know how long this will be free. I am finding these freebies thru ereaderIQ.com

amazon.com/dp/B0BMM28FCP

Type 2 Diabetes Cookbook for Beginners : 1500-Days of Quick & Easy Recipes + Two Meal Plans for Newly Diagnosed. Don’t Give Up Taste! (Love Cooking 4) Kindle Edition

Please note that this recipe book uses grams so you will need to convert into cups, etc. It has a high amount of 5 star reviews. This would be a good book for those with Type 2 diabetes or those watching their sugar intake. I just bought this and have not looked at it or made any recipes. I do not know how long this will be free. I am finding these freebies thru ereaderIQ.com
It shows as free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers only, from what I'm seeing.

It shows as free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers only, from what I'm seeing.
Then it's no longer free. These freebies can last weeks, days or hours. That's kinda what is meant by "Available for a limited time".

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B06W57W111/

Dutch Oven Cooking: More Easy Dutch Oven One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition

This is part of a two book set. The second book is linked to below and is NOT a freebie. They seem to both have good reviews.

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Recipes-ebook/dp/B01B5EIUP6/

Dutch Oven Cooking: Easy One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition
$0.99

amazon.com/Camping-Cookbook-Beyond-Marshmallows-Dogs-ebook/dp/B07RP7LPBL/

Camping Cookbook Beyond Marshmallows and Hot Dogs: Foil Packet – Grilling – Campfire Cooking – Dutch Oven (Camp Cooking) Kindle Edition

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B06W57W111/

Dutch Oven Cooking: More Easy Dutch Oven One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition

This is part of a two book set. The second book is linked to below and is NOT a freebie. They seem to both have good reviews.

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Recipes-ebook/dp/B01B5EIUP6/

Dutch Oven Cooking: Easy One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition
$0.99
$3.99 or Kindle Unlimited when I checked it.

Then it's no longer free. These freebies can last weeks, days or hours. That's kinda what is meant by "Available for a limited time".
Yes, I know. But thank you for the clarification. And I was pointing out that it was no longer free. 🙃

That's okay. I won't post anymore of the freebie links as it seems to upset some people.

Latest resources

Back