RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
Sprinter 266 RBB
RV Length
29’
TOW/TOAD
Tow
Good Morning, I am having an issue with my fresh water tank filling and overflowing when i am hooked to city water. Is there a check valve in line somewhere that keeps the water from flowing into the freshwater tank?

Larry, there is a check valve built into the water pump. Sometimes there is a little bit of debris that causes the valve to not seal. SOMETIMES you can run your pump and clear it, but if yours is like mine it seems to be a hit or miss. Mine does it every once in a while so what I do is keep the winterizing valve closed unless I want to use the pump. Don't know what your RV has so not sure if that will work on yours, but you could put a check valve in just past the pump to fix it.

Hello @Larry G and welcome to RVForums. Please complete your profile by clicking here and include the info about your RV so we can better assist in questions like this. You can also fill out your signature to help. Once we know what type of RV you have we can help better. Pictures of your wet bay will help us help you as well.

Latest resources

Back