Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bidderbl

RVF Newbee
Hi all. Total newbie here. My fridge was cooking and then I turned off the coach battery and of course it stopped. That's not the problem. When I turned it back on and put the mode on lp I just keep getting the attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated to get this up and running again without service. I assume it's just something dumb I did.

Attachments

• IMG_20200704_084746.jpg
    IMG_20200704_084746.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to RVF. Could you give us some information on your coach and refrigerator? Make, model, year of coach and brand and model of refrigerator would help us identify your problem.

TJ

Welcome to RVF. Could you give us some information on your coach and refrigerator? Make, model, year of coach and brand and model of refrigerator would help us identify your problem.

TJ

2016 24ft Winnebago Viva
Fridge = norcold model N512UR
Thanks

OK, that helps. Let's start here...

That is the manual for the Norcold N512UR unit (and several other similar models). It sounds like you may not have one. Fault codes are shown on Page 15. You might try cycling through the various modes to see if that resets your unit.

If you are still having trouble, please come back to us and maybe someone with that same unit will be available to help.

TJ

OK, that helps. Let's start here...

That is the manual for the Norcold N512UR unit (and several other similar models). It sounds like you may not have one. Fault codes are shown on Page 15. You might try cycling through the various modes to see if that resets your unit.

If you are still having trouble, please come back to us and maybe someone with that same unit will be available to help.

TJ
Thank you. I do have the manual and went through the operating instructions. Also looked at the fault codes. That's why I eventually came here. I couldn't figure it out and the fault code in the picture isn't in the manual. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Now seeing some lp issues. Perhaps that is part of the problem. Full tank and flow doesn't seem to be happening. That would explain why fridge isn't working on lp but still isn't working on ac either. :(

Latest resources

Back