Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Larry Woodward

RVF Regular
Just as a heads up I’ve had three diesel fuel stops at TA/Petro so far this trip, Using my EFS fuel card I’ve saved 32% in fuel costs. That’s real money in my pocket. It is my understanding that right now TA/Petro is the best deal.

That’s awesome. Hope we can continue to enjoy discounts like this to make RVing even more enjoyable.

Where do I get an EFS discount fuel card? ?

Where do I get an EFS discount fuel card? ?
Go here...

...for additional info and how to apply.

It is not a "credit card" and you will need to provide information that allows TSD Logistics to debit money from a bank account. Many of those using the fuel card (including us) have set up a separate bank account that they keep a few hundred dollars in. That way, if something goes astray (someone hacks TSD's database, for example) your primary bank account is not at risk.

The fuel savings are, indeed, substantial.

TJ

A little over a year ago I was happy with my $.08/gal disc at Pilot/FJ. What a difference a year makes.

Used mine for the first time at a TA in Red Bluff California a few days ago. Savings was about 20% which is huge in California where diesel is often well over $3/gal. Never have been a “shopper” when it comes to fuel prices but with savings of this caliber I might become one.

Sorry, only diesel with TSD program

Latest resources

Back