• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dawn@WillowHoller

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone,
Thanks for having me. Decided I need a place to ask questions. I have two 5th wheels. I live in one 2004 Forest River Wildcat and the other for family to visit. The guest RV is a 2011 Crusader Fifth Wheel Series M-270 RET. It is in very good condition but as is not uncommon in the RV world is having glitches. Right now I have two. The first and foremost is the furnace. It comes on, but so does the rooftop AC unit. On my older trailer these units run separately as far as I can tell. Cold air blows out of the ceiling vents and never warms. My heat blows out of the floor vents. Also I took the panel off outside, toggled the reset button but that did nothing. When it is running there is no air coming out of the outside vent. HELP🥶⛄❄️❄️
The second one is the flat screen TV that does not rise out of the cabinet. The motor runs but does not engage to rise.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully someone familiar with your units can advise. As to the televator…….could the gears are toast if you hear the motor but nothing happening or the motors have become too weak to work any longer.

Set the fan to auto on the thermostat. Then select heat, the AC unit should not turn on.

Not sure which system is used for that tv. Most likely you will have to pull out whatever is in front of it to see what is happening.

Latest resources

Back