Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Gas prices (all types) are on the insane rise. Do not make this thread in any way political. Let's simply share what you're seeing on the road for those traveling. Reply with pictures at the pump or signs, or post the prices you're seeing where you are (not where you're seeing them on the news).

Reply with your location when you fill up and share the type of fuel and price paid.

Let's keep this limited to RV fueling including tow vehicles.

Template:

Price per Gallon:

Last edited:
$2.99
Dayton, OH area.
87 Octane
$2.99
We use either Flying J or BP to get an additional 5 cents off.

Fuel type: gas & diesel
Price per gallon: $3.219 (Regular), $3.699 (Premium), $3.219 (Diesel)

As far as I’ve seen, Costco’s prices are the lowest in our area. What amazes me is the difference in prices at adjacent stations; as much as $.50/gallon. “Back in the day” when I worked at a gas station, we tried to keep prices similar to (or, lower than) other stations in the area. Go figure!

TJ

Hmmm...well, I live in California. Sadly, we have more than a $1 in extra gas taxes that are supposed to improve our roads. The funds never make it to the "fix the road account" of course but we consumers are currently paying over $4.50 for Premium (91 Octane) at discounted stations. A while back I posted about stations cutting CC use at around $100. Last time I filled up (took a camping trip to Santa Cruz) I had to use three (3) cards to fill up?. Political ? Nah................

Hmmm...well, I live in California. Sadly, we have more than a $1 in extra gas taxes that are supposed to improve our roads. The funds never make it to the "fix the road account" of course but we consumers are currently paying over $4.50 for Premium (91 Octane) at discounted stations. A while back I posted about stations cutting CC use at around $100. Last time I filled up (took a camping trip to Santa Cruz) I had to use three (3) cards to fill up?. Political ? Nah................
Let’s honor Neal’s request: “Do not make this thread in any way political.”

TJ

Well...I was wrong. Just got back from the pumps and now 91 Octane exceeds $5.00 per gallon. Sorry TJ if that sounds political to you ? Didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

I didn't take it as political, I realize it is government that drives the various states with taxes etc. I had heard of areas in CA nearing or surpassing $6/gal so I'm curious of what the RVers on the road are seeing including diesel prices.

Vero Beach FL
Mobil, Regular 2.99, Diesel 3.09.

Traverse Michigan, around $3.15 and up

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back