Chassis
Spartan
Engine
6CTA 8.3L Cummins.
TOW/TOAD
2008 Jeep GC Overland
Fulltimer
No
I read on another forum where the new LA don't exhaust the gennys out the side anymore, just straight down. Seems like a fire hazard and also no way to get fumes up above the coach in a rally scenario. I have been on the patio when running the genny on our coach and the fumes drifted in the patio - had to put up the Gen-turi.

@ARD is this true on your new LA?

I had to look because that really sounds dangerous. I went on RV Trader and look at three different 2022 London Aire's and all of them have the generator and the Oasis exhaust coming out the side as same on my 2019 London Aire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-042920_RV Trader.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-042920_RV Trader.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 20
I believe granite17 coach is missing a part.

RVIA requires the exhaust

@ARD is this true on your new LA?
Sorry, I've been MIA. The generator exhaust is in same place and directed in the same direction as my old DSDP.
9887D23B-2678-4C15-88BD-483228342A8D.jpeg

@ARD ... good to hear from you. Boy is that ever one shinny piece of side chrome. I think that's the shiniest I have ever seen!

FLSteve :cool:

@ARD ... good to hear from you. Boy is that ever one shinny piece of side chrome. I think that's the shiniest I have ever seen!

FLSteve :cool:
Heads up @FLSteve ...tell NIRVC you don't want them to put tire shine on your tires when they detail it and instead some 303. They put that junk so thick on my tires, I am still trying to get it all off of the sides of my coach. What a mess! And when I drive again, it will be all over my coach again. Sigh. BUT I have shiny side chrome. 😊

Heads up @FLSteve ...tell NIRVC you don't want them to put tire shine on your tires when they detail it and instead some 303. They put that junk so thick on my tires, I am still trying to get it all off of the sides of my coach. What a mess! And when I drive again, it will be all over my coach again. Sigh. BUT I have shiny side chrome. 😊
Better yet---tell them don't put anything at all on it, and don't wash it until you have inspected it. The detail crew can make things worse.

OH---and tell them to skip the blue bow on the front---no need for more scratches

Better yet---tell them don't put anything at all on it, and don't wash it until you have inspected it. The detail crew can make things worse.

OH---and tell them to skip the blue bow on the front---no need for more scratches
Totally agree with that!

Latest resources

Back