Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

James Mickle

RVF Regular
I have a 2022 coachman leprechaun 319MB and there are a couple of outlets labeled GFCI but there is no GFI Breaker or and outlet with the test/rest buttons. My concern is that if it tripped by plugging something in i will not no were to rest it. Dose anybody know its at i been all over this RV.

Typically ONE has the test/reset buttons in the chain of outlets. You have to find the magic outlet.

What Neal said. It might be in the area behind the fridge accessed from the outside by removing the lower cover, or it might be in the bathroom, or an outside outlet. Once you find it, trip it and test the others and you’ll know you have it all figured out.

Sometimes there right on the panel and sometimes they are on a string. Did you check your outside plug or in the basement?

What does the vehicle owners manual say . . . . . . ?????

Rick

I am a electrician and no what should be but can not find any outlet with the trip/rest button and no gfi breaker in my converter panel. Even checked outlet buried in back of cabinet behind drawers. I crawled thru this RV from front to back and found not a thing. As far as owners manual it tells me ( you got it ) not a thing.
Thanks for all of the feed backs.

I am a electrician and no what should be but can not find any outlet with the trip/rest button and no gfi breaker in my converter panel. Even checked outlet buried in back of cabinet behind drawers. I crawled thru this RV from front to back and found not a thing. As far as owners manual it tells me ( you got it ) not a thing.
Thanks for all of the feed backs.
Is there a plug in the basement for an entertainment system?

If it’s 2022 you should be able to ask the dealer or factory. In my previous RVs they’ve always been in the bathroom. I’d look closer near water fixtures, behind entertainment systems where they could be hidden behind a tv and trace out where any factory supplied AC gizmos are plugged in. Outside outlets too

Double checked outlet in the outside entertainment is marked gfi but not the one i am looking for and outlet in basement is not the one either. No outlet in bathroom! Dose anybody have a contact to Coachman?
Thanks Again

Latest resources

Back