Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

GM threatens action against any dealers marking up the new EV silverados coming next year.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just my opinion as I am not a big EV fan. If you look at the EV Silverado it is really not a Silverado. It looks like an Avalanche. Not a truck. Also I believe it is on an SUV frame, not a truck frame. And the price is high already, how could they mark that up anyway? This is a tree hugger version of a truck, not a real truck. JMO

Just my opinion as I am not a big EV fan. If you look at the EV Silverado it is really not a Silverado. It looks like an Avalanche. Not a truck. Also I believe it is on an SUV frame, not a truck frame. And the price is high already, how could they mark that up anyway? This is a tree hugger version of a truck, not a real truck. JMO
hst
I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure they are not using an SUV chassis but rather the Ultium EV chassis. Same one or similar to the hummer.

I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure they are not using an SUV chassis but rather the Ultium EV chassis. Same one or similar to the hummer.
Probably right, but it looks just like an Avalanche, not a Silverado and the features are just like an Avalanche.

Latest resources

Back