Chassis
Spartan K2
Engine
Cummins ISL9
TOW/TOAD
2023 GMC Sierra
Fulltimer
Yes
I saw this stand which fits the GMG Trek pellet smoker and thought it would be nice to have on our lot in Florida.

We have had the GMG Davey Crockett for over 3 years and love it, of course the stand is made to fit the Trek so I bought it too so I could have the best of both worlds. Fits nicely in the stand, wheels make it very moveable and they lock in place. Trek grill has nice new feature which allows you to move the fire box via a marked sliding rod on right side of grill, this makes it easy to get even heat distribution. When we leave Florida for summer will just leave the stand.

D42278DA-9C48-49FA-8AD8-7D099FDF6393.jpeg

@NWIP I am considering the trek to carry in the coach. How is the weight compared to the Crockett model?

I think the same weight, 63lbs. Trek does have handles on both end where the DC only had a handle on the pellet box. I can lift it out of the truck and set it down but with my bad feet I have my wife help. I like the Trek over the DC, better temp probe, better drip pan and adjustable fire box rod. They sell 14” extension legs to get it a little higher but think they aren’t worth the hassle.

Good timing, I just completed a video with my good friend @Ericrowley18 from theBBQHQ!
He's got them all, and we can answer all your questions...fire away. ;)

Great video, thanks for sharing @CaptainGizmo. @Ericrowley18 we all love grilling/bbq etc as you know, it's part of the RV lifestyle. Feel free to share anything you want here. I welcome your company theBBQHQ to join as a commercial member and offer anything you want to the group here, discounts, product offerings, reviews, etc.

Great video, thanks for sharing @CaptainGizmo. @Ericrowley18 we all love grilling/bbq etc as you know, it's part of the RV lifestyle. Feel free to share anything you want here. I welcome your company theBBQHQ to join as a commercial member and offer anything you want to the group here, discounts, product offerings, reviews, etc.
Ooo, great idea Neal; I’ll let him know now.
Eric is a long time RV’er as well, and is to blame for getting me into it! 🤪

Latest resources

Back