Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RayRay

RVF Newbee
Hello everyone. I am fairly new to the RV world. Last year we purchased a 2018 Forest River Coachmen Freelander, 21RS. We have
taken several trips to local campsites in TN and really enjoy it.
I must admit there was a learning curve on how to operate everything, but, with info from various websites, I am now comfortable with operating the RV.
I look forward to reading all the posts, especially those dealing with DIY repairs. Yes, with only 3200 miles on the RV, I am experiencing many needed repairs.

Welcome to the forum! It's not unusual to have a lot of things that could use work, brand new you'll find problems on many RV's.

Work through them one at a time. When you post for help, please make a title that describes the problem not "Help", "Question", "This things is fubur"... if you give the reader some idea what the post contains you'll likely get better help faster.

Welcome aboard! Yippers, when you‘re new you have to learn and will continue to learn how to fix things. It is the nature of the beast with ANY RV by any manufacturer. Some worse than others but none the less.

As mentioned, when you have a specific issue, post the name of that in the title/subject line then use pictures if you can as well.

Have a great RV experience and I see you stated camping at local TN spots. What part of TN are you at? My family comes to the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area every fall to a campground to camp.

Welcome @RayRay, you'll soon come to realize that the only thing that always works on an RV, is the owner. :)

Latest resources

Back