Forest River
RV Model
Palomino Puma unleashed 383ss
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
F350
Fulltimer
Yes
So the woman who raised me (my mom's older sister) is on the final stretch. She went into the ICU three days ago and an hour or so ago was put on ventilation. We had a bad out before we left Oregon. Kinda the camel that broke the straws back which led to selling the farm and leaving the state. Anyways. Tomorrow is moving day. We're going north to Branson for a bit. I'm really in the outs right now but trying not to be.

I need some good thoughts, safe journey, ease of brain. Whatever.

Thanks

Offering up my sincerest prayers for strength and comfort. No matter where you go, know that my heart wishes yours all the best.

Prayers coming her way.

Take care and good luck on your new adventures.

Saying payers. May God give you peace.

Take some peace in knowing that regardless of what happened, who said/did what, she loves you more than you could ever imagine and nothing you could ever say or do would ever change that. If possible, take some time to be by her side, reminisce out loud (it’s possible she can hear you) and make whatever amends you feel necessary. If it’s not possible to do that, take no burden because she wants what is best for you in all situations, regardless of what you may think, what she may say it how you
might interpret it. So goes the burden of parenthood.

Be at peace with doing what you can. She is off to a place with no pain, no suffering, and no sorrow. Just unending joy, the likes of which you cannot fathom.

Remember, everyday’s a holiday. Enjoy life as she did

Family breakups are hard, actually more than hard. She raised you, she did the best she knew how, and now her life is at a crossroads with death.

Take a moment to yourself, out in the woods, alone and then thank her for the past years (not the past months - discard those thoughts) and then know that your soul will be soothed as you reflect on how important she used to be to you.

Latest resources

Back